Concordia University Chicago MBA (Singapore) + ACCA
12 or 24 Months
Full Time & Part Time
From $23,000 SGD
This course is designed to provide students with the knowledge of the global marketing environment and strategies. The Concordia University Chicago MBA offers you the managerial and analytical skills required to be a confident leader in today’s changing and global business environment. ACCA instead, is one of the world's most prestigious accountancy qualifications, and with LSBF you can study the entire course live online. Our award-winning tutors deliver live tuition, mark mock exams, engage in Q&A sessions and provide video debriefs for the full ACCA syllabus.
Master of Business Administration
Minimum Academic Entry Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university
Minimum English Language Entry Requirement:
- Achieved a grade C6 or better in English language O level; or
- Equivalent qualification e.g. IELTS 6.0, TOEFL 550 (iBT 72)
- 20 years or above
Minimum entry requirements
- Two GCE 'A' Levels and three GCE 'O' Levels or their equivalent (in five separate subjects including English and Mathematics)
Foundations in Accountancy route (FIA)
- You must be 18 or over
- Students who successfully complete the Diploma in Accounting and Business via Foundations in Accountancy are able to transfer to the ACCA Qualification and continue their studies from (LW) F4 onwards
- You can gain exemptions from ACCA papers AB(F1)-FA(F3)
Graduate entry route
- Relevant degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions could be exempt* from up to nine exams within the Knowledge & Skills levels and can begin at the Professional level
- Holders of recognised business and/or accounting degrees may also qualify for exemptions*
The Master of Business Administration can be studied on our campuses in Singapore and can be delivered part time (24 months) or full time (12 months).
For full-time and part-time each semester would be of eight weeks duration, full-time students would have three hours of scheduled class per day. Part-time students would have two sessions per week, with three hours of classes, and three hours self-study.
The ACCA qualification can be studied online with LSBF’s online InterActive platform. This will give you the flexibility you need to study your ACCA together with your Master of Business Administration.
You can study this programme at the following locations:
HEAR WHAT STUDENTS THINK
These are students from our partners studying a master degree.