MSc Global Accounting + ACCA
Online: 1 Year (full-time), 21 months (part-time)
London: £8,500 (UK/EU) / £13,550 (International)
WHY STUDY MSC GLOBAL ACCOUNTING +ACCA
Studying your MSc Global Accounting with ACCA qualifications is a great opportunity for students interested in achieving both academic and professional qualifications to help them stand out from the crowd in the finance and accounting job market. MSc Global Accounting is delivered and awarded by The University of Law Business School and is available to study on campus in the heart of London or online.
MSc Global Accounting
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor’s degree in a numerate area (e.g. Accounting, Finance or Business with Accounting or Finance etc) or completion of F1-F9 of ACCA.
- International requirements - an English Language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
Minimum entry requirements
- Two A Levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics Foundations in Accountancy route (FIA)
- Must be 18 or over
- Gain exemptions from ACCA papers AB (F1) – FA (F3)
- Graduate entry route
- Relevant degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempt* from up to nine exams within the Knowledge & Skills levels and register directly at the Professional level
- Holders of recognised business and/or accounting degrees may also qualify for exemptions*
Delivered and awarded by The University of Law Business School this degree is ideal for those with a strong numerical background who are particularly interested in a career in accounting. It provides students with an in-depth knowledge of all the key aspects of accounting with a distinct focus on the global business environment.
The course covers the following core modules:
- Corporate Finance (30 credits)
- Corporate Reporting (30 credits)
- Strategic Management Accounting (30 credits)
- Research Methods, Professional Development and Dissertation/Project (60 credits)
Students will also choose one of the following elective modules:
- Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility (30 credits), or
- Mergers & Acquisitions (30 credits), or
- Global Auditing and Assurance (30 credits)
You can study this programme at the following locations:
MSc is delivered by The University of Law Business School and the ACCA elements of the programme are delivered by LSBF.
Our tutors combine a strong academic background with successful professional experience and will ensure that your research here is always combined with real, current business practices.
Learn how to critically analyse and discuss any strategic management accounting issue.
Focused on advanced financial management, building on current research, industry developments and input from practitioners in the fields of corporate finance.
An in-depth knowledge of all the key aspects of accounting with a distinct focus on the global business environment