MSc Corporate Financial Management + ACCA
London / Berlin / Online: 1 year (full-time), Part Time: 21 months (part-time)
Full Time & Part Time
London: £8,750 (UK/EU) / £13,550 (International)
Studying your MSc Corporate Financial Management with ACCA qualifications is a great opportunity for students interested in achieving both academic and professional qualifications to help them stand out from the crowd in the finance and accounting job market.
The MSc Corporate Financial Management is delivered by The University of Law Business School and is available to study on campus in the heart of London, Berlin or online.
On completion of the MSc Corporate Financial Management, students have the option of continuing their studies online with the London School of Business and Finance (LBSF). LSBF offers students access to their online platform to complete the remaining ACCA examinations, consequently becoming fully ACCA qualified.
MSc Corporate Financial Management
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent qualifications.
- International requirements - an English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
Minimum entry requirements
- Two A Levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics Foundations in Accountancy route (FIA)
- Must be 18 or over
- Students who successfully complete the Diploma in Accounting and Business via Foundations in Accountancy can transfer to the ACCA Qualification and commence their studies from LW (F4) onwards
- Gain exemptions from ACCA papers AB (F1) – FA (F3)
- Graduate entry route
- Relevant degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempt* from up to nine exams within the Knowledge & Skills levels and register directly at the Professional level
- Holders of recognised business and/or accounting degrees may also qualify for exemptions*
Delivered and awarded by The University of Law Business School, this degree is ideal for those interested in a future career in banking, personal finance and corporate finance or as an accountant, offering an excellent foundation for your career or for further study. As well as gaining a formal qualification, you will build a skills portfolio that you can show to future employers.
This programme is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). Graduates will receive Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership alongside their degree.
This course covers the following modules:
- Corporate Finance (30 credits)
- Corporate Reporting (30 credits)
- Mergers and Acquisitions (30 credits)
- Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility (30 credits)
- Research Methods, Professional Development and Dissertation (60 credits)
MSc is delivered by The University of Law Business School and the ACCA elements of the programme are delivered by LSBF.