Master of Business Administration+ACCA
2 years approx
From $23,400 CAD
The MBA program is available on campus or online. You will learn through a combination of the following methods. MBA is delivered and awarded by The University of Canada West and is available to study on campus in Vancouver. On completion of the MBA students have the options of continuing their studies online with the London School of Business and Finance (LBSF). LSBF offer students access to their online platform to complete the remaining ACCA examinations, consequently becoming fully ACCA qualified.
Master of Business Administration
A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, with a cumulative GPA of 3.00 out of 4.33 scale (or equivalent) or better and
Have one of the following:
- Acceptable score on a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) that has been written in the last five years.
- An appropriate Canadian professional designation or equivalent international designation (e.g. CPA, CA, CGA, CMA, CHRP or P.Eng).
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (BBA) or Commerce (BComm) or equivalent.
- A minimum of two (2) years documented professional or management experience.
Applicants who do not hold all of the above academic and professional requirements may also qualify for entry to the MBA Program after completing the MBA Foundation program.
Minimum entry requirements
- Two A Levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics Foundations in Accountancy route (FIA)
- Must be 18 or over
- Students who successfully complete the Diploma in Accounting and Business via Foundations in Accountancy can transfer to the ACCA Qualification and commence their studies from LW (F4) onwards
- Gain exemptions from ACCA papers AB (F1) – FA (F3) Graduate entry route
- Relevant degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempt* from up to nine exams within the Knowledge & Skills levels and register directly at the Professional level
- Holders of recognised business and/or accounting degrees may also qualify for exemptions*
The program is split into four tiers that will progressively develop your skillset, until you are able to handle the most complex problems. Team activities are an intrinsic part of the MBA, reflecting the need for team skills in modern business and providing a collegial learning environment.
The program has been expanded to allow you to acquire more specific knowledge and skills by choosing your 3 elective courses from one of the following subject areas: Leadership, Marketing or Finance. The program ends with a major research project designed to showcase your newly learned skills in a real-world setting.
- Tier 1: Analytical Foundations
- Tier 2: Management Principles and Practices
- Tier 3: Business Applications
- Tier 4: Integration and Implementation
- Elective Clusters
You can study this programme at the following locations:
This is a winning combination of studies and can give you unique access to top global organisations
Ranked 76th in the top universities in the UK 2018 - times higher education
This BA (Hons) degree is accredited by CIMA and ACCA
Students will learn contemporary technical language and practices of accounting