Concordia University Chicago MBA + ACCA
12 or 24 Months
Full Time & Part Time
Full Program Cost: $28,275 USD
The College of Business at Concordia University Chicago offers an MBA designed and taught by business leaders and educators to prepare ethical leaders for the global marketplace. Our MBA students are empowered to create their own leadership story and we assist you by offering an exceptional learning community where: Specializations meet the dynamic demands of a global business marketplace.
Create your own story and become part of the dynamic history at Concordia University Chicago.
Master of Business Administration
To be considered for admission, all Graduate students are required to provide:
1 Academic Entry Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from U.S. equivalent, regionally accredited institution
- GPA earned 2.85 or above
2 English Language Proficiency
- IELTS: minimum 6.0
- or TOEFL: minimum 72 (internet-based)
- or Michigan Test: minimum 85
- or Password: minimum 6*
3 Other documents
- Completed and signed application
- Objective statement
- Copy of official transcript
- Copy of passport
- Foreign transcript evaluation*
- Two letters of recommendation
- Declaration of finances/bank statement/financial guarantee
Minimum entry requirements
- Two A Levels and three GCSEs or the equivalent of these in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics
Foundations in Accountancy route (FIA)
- You must be 18 or over
- Students who successfully complete the Diploma in Accounting and Business via Foundations in Accountancy are able to transfer to the ACCA Qualification and continue their studies from (LW) F4 onwards
- You can gain exemptions from ACCA papers AB(F1)-FA(F3)
Graduate entry route
- Relevant degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions could be exempt* from up to nine exams within the Knowledge & Skills levels and can begin at the Professional level
- Holders of recognised business and/or accounting degrees may also qualify for exemptions*
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) can be studied on our campuses in Chicago and can be delivered in a one-year campus-based programme or a two-year evening programme.
The format is flexible to allow you to determine the pace and course schedule. Each course is three credits and offered in an 8-week term. There are 5 terms per year; fall 1 & 2, spring 1 & 2, and summer 1.
The one-year programme is accelerated and students take two courses in an 8-week term. The two-year programme has students enrolled in one course per 8-week term.
The ACCA qualification can be studied online with LSBF's Online InterActive platform. This will give you the flexibility you need to study your ACCA together with your Master of Business Administration.
You can study this programme at the following locations:
HEAR WHAT STUDENTS THINK
These are students from our partners studying a master's degree.