Bachelor of Commerce + ACCA
Approx. 4 years
Full-time or Online
From $27,840 CAD (domestic tuition fees) and from $69,600 CAD (international fees)
The Bachelor of Commerce degree is ACBSP-accredited. It combines theoretical and practical learning to give you an in-depth understanding of modern business. The Bachelor of Commerce is delivered and awarded by University Canada West and is available to study on campus in Vancouver or online. Upon completion of the Bachelor of Commerce, students have the option of continuing their studies online with the London School of Business and Finance (LBSF). LSBF gives students access to their online platform to complete the remaining ACCA examinations, so you can become fully ACCA qualified.
- Canadian high school (Grade 12) diploma or equivalent with an overall average of C or better (2.0 on a 4.33 scale)
- Twenty-one (21) years of age or older and out of high school for at least two years,
- Documented success through academic, professional or volunteer activities
- Academic IELTS - 6.5 or better with a minimum of 6.0 in the writing band, or equivalent (for students whose first language is not English). More information is available in the English Proficiency section of this website.
- Lectures and class discussions
- Studying academic literature
- Looking closely at case studies
- Team activities
- Tier 1 University Foundation
- Tier 2 Disciplinary Foundation
- Tier 3 Disciplinary Applications
- Tier 4 Integrative Applications
UCW offers Bursaries and Scholarships for this program.
To get more info and see if you are eligible, click on the Apply Now button.
You can study this programme at the following locations:
HEAR WHAT STUDENTS SAY
These are students from our partners studying a master's degree.