In order to apply for this programme, students need:
- Two A Levels and three GCSEs (or equivalent) in five different subjects, including English and Maths
- To meet age requirements (18 or over)
- To gain exemptions from ACCA papers AB (F1)-FA (F3)
Please be reminded that:
- Relevant degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempt from up to nine exams within the Knowledge & Skills levels and register directly at the Professional level
- Holders of recognised business and/or accounting degrees may also qualify for exemptions; please check your starting point with ACCA before enrolling on the course.