MA Finance and Investments + ACCA
Euro 11,000 (international students) / Euro 6,000 (EU students)* * From the February 2020 intake, prices will increase to: Euro 11,250 (international); Euro 6,250 (EU students).
This globally-recognised ACCA qualification will open the doors for you to a successful accountancy career across many different industries. This means that you can increase your earning potential and possibility to obtain senior roles within the accountancy industry. With the MA in Finance and Investments, you’ll gain the skills required to overcome challenges within a financial environment, while improving your knowledge of the accountancy sector and increasing your confidence.
- Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. To take this route, you must have a minimum of three years management experience.
English Language requirements
- IELTS 6.0 (not less than 5.5 in any component), PTE 50 + score or equivalent
The English proficiency test can be waived by the following candidates:
- English native speakers
- Applicants having completed their schooling in English (i.e. High School Diploma, IB)
- Applicants having completed their undergraduate degree in English in an English-speaking country
Minimum entry requirements
- Two A Levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics
Foundations in Accountancy route (FIA)
- Must be 18 or over
- Students who successfully complete the Diploma in Accounting and Business via Foundations in Accountancy can transfer to the ACCA Qualification and commence their studies from LW (F4) onwards
- Gain exemptions from ACCA papers AB (F1) – FA (F3)
Graduate entry route
- Relevant degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempt* from up to nine exams within the Knowledge & Skills levels and register directly at the Professional level
- Holders of recognised business and/or accounting degrees may also qualify for exemptions*
We offer you flexible study options in order to fit your busy lifestyle. The MA can be done on campus in Berlin (face-to-face sessions and didactic e-learning platform). The MA in Finance and Investments is taught through practical methods and all modules are designed to help you understand both theory and practice - so you’ll learn the concepts and how to apply them in the workplace. You can study your ACCA, while studying your degree. The ACCA qualification can be done entirely online via our InterActive platform.
You can study this programme at the following locations:
HEAR WHAT THE STUDENTS THINK
These are students from our partners studying a master's degree.