Global MBA + ACCA
Euro 12,500 (international); Euro 6,500 (EU students)* *From the February 2020 intake, prices will increase to: Euro 12,750 (international); Euro 6,750 (EU students)
This Global MBA will provide you with the global perspective and understanding that you need and it’s ideal if you are looking to build a career in international business. Also, you’ll have the opportunity to tailor the programme to your specific interests thanks to our elective pathways. Our pathways are excellent if you want to take on a leadership role in marketing, HR, sales or if you aim to succeed as a project manager. Combine it now with an ACCA qualification, which is one of the world's most prestigious accountancy qualifications. Once qualified, chartered accountants are found to be working in high-level jobs globally. Combine this degree with your ACCA and enhance the possibility to achieve senior positions or set up your own business.
BSBI Global MBA
- Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. To take this route, you must have a minimum of three years management experience.
English Language requirements
- IELTS 6.0 (not less than 5.5 in any component), PTE 50 + score or equivalent
The English proficiency test can be waived by the following candidates:
- English native speakers
- Applicants having completed their schooling in English (i.e. High School Diploma, IB)
- Applicants having completed their undergraduate degree in English in an English-speaking country
Minimum entry requirements
- Two A Levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics
Foundations in Accountancy route (FIA)
- Must be 18 or over
- Students who successfully complete the Diploma in Accounting and Business via Foundations in Accountancy can transfer to the ACCA qualification and commence their studies from LW (F4) onwards
- Gain exemptions from ACCA papers AB (F1) – FA (F3)
Graduate entry route
- Relevant degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempt* from up to nine exams within the Knowledge & Skills levels and register directly at the professional level
- Holders of recognised business and/or accounting degrees may also qualify for exemptions*
The MBA can be done on campus in Berlin (face-to-face sessions and didactic e-learning platform). The ACCA qualification is delivered online via our InterActive e-learning platform. This means you can merge your degree and your ACCA qualification in total flexibility and you can study whenever you want, wherever you want.
You can study this programme at the following locations:
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY
These are students from our partners studying a master's degree.