- Minimum requirements are two A Levels and three GCSEs or their equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics.
Access to ACCA via FIA or AAT qualification:
- No other academic qualifications required. Gain exemptions from ACCA papers AB (F1)-FA (F3).
- Degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempt from up to nine exams. Other relevant degrees may also qualify you for exemptions.
Professional Examination Route:
- Minimum entry requirements to register for the ACCA course, starting at the ACCA knowledge level, are two A Levels plus 3 GCSEs in five separate subjects (including English and Mathematics), or the equivalent. Those students in possession of higher qualifications may be eligible for exemptions from some of the ACCA examinations.
Foundations in Accountancy route (FIA)
- Must be 18 or over
- Students who successfully complete the Diploma in Accounting and Business via Foundations in Accountancy can transfer to the UK ACCA qualification and commence their studies from LW (F4) onwards
- Gain exemptions from ACCA papers AB(F1)-FA(F3)
ACCA Exemptions for Degree Holders:
- Holders of recognised business and/or accounting degrees will be considered for ACCA exemption from some or all of the papers in Knowledge & Skills levels, if they have previously studied and been assessed in comparable subject areas.
- Students with non-relevant degrees will not receive exemption from the examinations.
- We advise you to check your starting point with ACCA before you enrol on the course.